Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 31, 2014

Sick..Day 5

This is getting old and it's also painful for my head and sinus. I want to feel 100% again but until then... I'm taking it easy at the gym. I got in my 6 miles this morning on the cross ramp but had the resistance down to 10 & 11 to make it easy.. the cold meds finally kicked in around 45 minutes. 
We pretty much had the gym to ourselves this morning. It's probably a good thing.
This little dogie goes home on Sunday morning.. 4 more feedings.. and 2 more barking nights. Dog barking and being sick don't exactly go very good together.. And I wonder why my head hurts so much!
 I'm 100% done with wanting a puppy.. Dog sitting is enough. 
Another cold day ahead.. and you can tell how Steve feels about that! I'm hoping I'll feel better Saturday when it's suppose to be back in the teens.. I really want to feel better to go skiing. 
Today, I have Friday massage on my schedule, along with lots of rest, fluids and meds to feel better. I hope this works and I can get over this cold.. I think it's time to go back to bed.. Wish I was up for more then resting.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment