Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Maybe its all in the socks?

I've been having this bottom of the feet "burn". I didn't even run 30 minutes on the treadmill and I could feel the bottoms of my feet hurting. I stopped after my usual 30 minutes/3 miles and it was over to the cross ramp where  my feet stay in the same place.. the bottom of my feet still burned. These socks are suppose to be moisture wicking, keeping the feet dry. They might be causing too much friction? 
Maybe it's time to try some other types of socks when running? 
I'm not 100% sure the foot pain is coming from the socks. It's definitely something to check out! I just don't like my feet feeling like they are on fire. 
I probably should have taken a body selfie before I started this challenge of no sugar 16 days ago.. Better late then never.. this is after working out.. Pretty sweaty. I'm seeing some slow progress in my body weight and being a little more tone. Losing a little around the middle.. back to fitting in all my jeans comfortably. That's the key.. must be comfortable.. Well, some are only comfy with a belt but its not a struggle to get them on and nothing over flows. 

I know it isn't the best decision to drink 4 glasses of wine and expect to feel okay the next morning. I really struggled today with my hour of cardio. I tried getting up at 5, 7 and finally at 8am I was up and by 9am out the door to the gym. Lots of recovery before I could even think about running. Lesson learned.. Drink more water and a lot less wine. I think 2 will be my max from now on and unlimited water.. 

I am not going to do a book review.. but, I did finished book 1, the Maze Runner. On to the 2nd book in the series. All I'm going to stay about the book I.. it never ends and goes right into the Scorched Trials. It's really not the type of book I'd normally read, subject wise, but since the kids got all the books for Christmas and I have nothing else to read in the house.. I'll keep reading. I really hope there is some good out come in the last book.. #4.. I usually hate finishing books, but this one left me..with what??? What??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment