Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Three Months for my weightloss goals!

I have three months March, April and May to lose twenty pounds before swim suit time. I work so hard on my abs doing planks every day. I want to be able to lose enough fat to see that six pack. I just need to stay focused in the afternoons and evenings. I came up with yet another check list for that time of the day where I'm more likely to go off the diet plan and go off the cliff. It's my afternoon/evening check list. I'm going to have to check off the list to keep me on track. My list helps me every morning doing my exercises so it just has to work in the afternoons/evenings too. I'll keep adding anything and everything I can think of to keep me from wanting to eat junk and wreck my healthy diet plans to drop some weight.
I was out shopping Tuesday afternoon and made an impulse buy. We use to have a small version of this veggie cutter but it broke right away. I'm sure this won't last much longer but I'm willing to give it a try for $15 that's still a cheap and fun way to eat more veggies.

 
I have a few photos to catch up on.. This photo was taken at another local high school. The band kids waiting around and practicing until they were called to perform. Celina had a flute duet as a requirement in her band to do either a solo or duet and be judged on the performance. Celina and the other girl in her duet received the highest marks and earned an award and the Superior rating. We can add one more framed achievement to our family award wall. I'm going to need another wall because our wall is full!


I made two more necessary purchases this week. A mouse for Logan so I can have mine back. The most important purchase was a new battery for my cell phone. My cell would not hold a charge. I was always charging it and then it would only last a short time before turning off. Guess, batteries in phones only last around 1-1/2 to 2 years. It was the best $35 I've spent in a long time!
 
It's snowing this morning. We have ice and around 2" of snow on the roads. I'll be making my way to the gym this morning. A little biking and weight lifting sounds good! I'm not working till 1pm today so I'll wait a bit until the roads improve a little.

One random item.. The kids and I went to see the movie the Great Wall. Loved it! Looks like a few more good movies will be out soon. I love watching previews. Tom Cruise new movie, Mummy looks good and maybe King Kong? I also thought the new Beauty and the Beast looked good too. We save our Movie watching for Tuesday when it's $5, can't complain about that price!

No comments:

Post a Comment