Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

I keep making the same decisions

I keep making the same decisions day after day and each morning I end up in the same place. I'm not making progress on my weight loss because I can not stay on track in the afternoons and evenings. I need to figure this out! It's not for lack of trying to get on track, it's just the doing. It tough to diet. Its no joke when you have to eat less to lose weight but still want to eat all the goodies. I have to do the hard work to get results and that's why I keep making the same decisions and end up not making progress every single day.
Zoey looks as guilty as I feel about this whole not sticking to my diet. It's time to put in more evening and afternoon effort. I'm just tired and it's not the best time of day for me. I'm a morning person and I like staying up late watching TV. I just can not function in the afternoons and early evenings.

I'm going to the library to pick up some dieting books that I can read in the afternoon and evening. I will read during my rest time to keep me focusing on my diet and not eating anything and everything. I have my snack bowl and a list of what to get at the store to cure my sweet tooth, salty cravings and I'm just bored and need to eat something. I need to be prepared to reach some goals. I'm going to just do today. Focus on just accomplishing one day where I stick with 1500 calories for the day. I have a reward all picked out. I want a new gray rug for our front workout room. It's been on my list for a long time and if I can just do one day, then the next day won't be too hard. I just need a big enough reward to follow through.

I do make progress but just keeping up with my daily exercises and always getting in some type of exercise each day.

What helps you lose weight? Any suggestions for staying on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment