Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

What a difference!

After a customer of mine received a quote to restore their leather couches for $2000. I decided to bite the bullet and try and fix our sun dried, faded leather couch too.


Here is the before picture of our ottoman. Very faded, rough to the touch and lots and lots of stretches from the dog.




After picture. The leather feels like new. and it colored nice and even all over.

Here's what I purchased on line for $29.00. I covered all three couches and have some left for touch ups. It also comes in many other couch colors. Super easy to use, just rub on in circles. It took about 15 minutes to do all three of my leather couch sections, loveseat, over-sized chair and ottoman. I could not be happier with the results. Feels like we have semi- new couches once again.
Here is the website and ordering info. I'm not paid to give my review and didn't receive compensation for my opinion.

All sweaty after my Tuesday morning run. I sure do feel 100% better to get in my morning run. Now off to get in my Wednesday morning run!


No comments:

Post a Comment