Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Weekend update

Looks  like I took zero photos on Friday night when we went to the MOA with neighbors for dinner and after back to their house to Play you don't know Jack. I should have taken a picture of  the dinner Steve and I shared for dinner. We had the lemon chicken at Crave restaurant.



Saturday, we drove out to two wineries by the St. Croix river. We stopped by Winehaven and did the tasting of  wine, then drove to the next place.

I liked the other winery better, but it was still good.






We shared a plate of cheese and crackers while enjoying our wine tasting.



It's a good thing I got out to run three miles in the morning before eating all that cheese!


After wine tasting we drove to Stillwater for dinner by the river. We tried a new place to us, Caribbean food. We shared the BBQ plate and it was delicious!


I was out there running again this morning. Just my easy three miles around the hood. It was pretty windy so my hair was in my eyes like this the whole time I ran. Nothing worse then having hair in your eyes!


We started Saturday off early so of course we were home Saturday night by 6:30pm. It gave us time to hang out on the couch with Zoey with her baby and Celina to watch a few movies.

I finally got my laptop fixed so I no longer need Steve's computer. I'm super excited to have all my computer issues fixed!

Still haven't gotten that leather fixer to restore our couches. I'm hoping it arrives early this coming week. I'm excited to try and fix the leather and see if it really does work!


No comments:

Post a Comment