Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 13, 2017

There is enough!

At least five new inches of fresh snow fell on Sunday. I can go cross country skiing!! I'm a bit excited and wish I could get out there right now to ski. I have a thing called work, which I have to do first and then I have a much needed dental appointment which will prevent me from skiing till later on today. I'm hoping the snow will last to ski the entire week!

I might not be 100% sold on the snow after it was all gone but I'm happy to know that it won't last too long either. We need spring! Zoey also was loving the fresh snow. Her favorite thing to do is to eat snow and stick her nose deep into it.

My cake might not look that pretty but it tasted good. I will remake the cake and change up the frosting. I think strawberry or raspberry could go great with this light cake and frosting. It just needs a few tweeks.

 I got to see my favorite little person, Evan last night along with Kendra. We had them both over for dinner. Chicken gyros. Kendra made some delicious butternut squash and kale with panko crumbs on top. I should have take a photo of the food but I forgot.


Happy Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment