Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Could have been better!

I had really poor trail conditions skiing after we got three inches of snow. I was expecting better trails but was sadly disappointed. It was tough skiing because every other ski slide I took, my ski would hit dirt. It was not fun. I took a short cut through the woods but it still took me 54 minutes to go 3 miles. I was a bit exhausted and didn't enjoy that ski workout at all.
 
I'm still glad I got out and did exercise. I just should have gone running instead. Well, at least I tried to get in one more time cross country skiing.

I keep disappointing myself every day with my over eating and not sticking to my low calorie diet to lose weight. I know come summer, I'm going to be very unhappy with shorts season if I CAN'T FIT into my summer clothes. I really need a reminder every afternoon and evening. Time to lay out the summer shorts and get a little reality to keep me on track.

It's soup for lunch and popcorn for a snack. Trying to stay out of the cookies and anything else that is non weight loss helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment