Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

To run in wind or take it inside?

I have a bit of a dilemma, to run in the wind or take my workout inside? We are getting crazy wind and I am finding myself struggling to want to go out and just run in that wind! I might just be more tired and not motivated to do much of anything right now and this is why I'm deciding to wait it out and will run later on today. If it's still crazy windy, I'll just go to the gym and bike. Something is better then nothing!
Monday afternoon turned out to be nice around 64*F even with a cloudy sky. Steve wanted to go walk the lakes. It actually felt harder to just walk it then run. In all we were walking for 36 minutes according to my fitness info on my cell phone. I'm sure we were out there longer but we stopped a bit to take photos etc..



We tried to see how thick the ice still was on the lake. We found some big rocks and threw it out on the ice. We are guessing it's still around 3 to 4" thick in some places. I wouldn't dare walk out on it! Some places were open and I'm not about to go for a cold icy swim and risk death.

The 2nd lake had signs of a new deck trail being build. We took the dirt path that I run on and I'm hoping they keep this path too along with the new floating dock. At least I won't have to worry about the path being all muddy when they are finished with the dock and trail. I'm looking forward to getting on this path and running it again this spring/summer and fall. It might just be the motivation I need to run six miles again.

Last night was Celina's March Madness Band Concert. She is in the Wind Symphony. Nice concert that finished up by 9pm.


That was our Monday. Now on to Tuesday... I'm not sure what this afternoon will bring. Another day of working, and not sure what else other then biking at the gym later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment