Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, June 10, 2016

School is out for the kids and I so needed this to be Friday!

 It's the last day of school for the kids, a Friday that I really needed and a very hot day with lots of humidity. 

I wanted to be done working at noon on this beautiful Friday so that meant leaving for work an hour earlier. I had a busy day but I still wanted to run at least one lap around the hood to get in 1.5 miles.  
While I was running, I kept thinking about why I'm so tired all the time. I did some Internet reading on the causes of being tired all the time. I didn't have to Google the info since an article from some magazine, I think Prevention popped up on my FB feed. Here's what I could have according to this article. 
1. Diabetes
2. Thyroid issues
3. Anemia
4. Chronic Fatigue 
There were two more but I can't recall what they were. Sounds like I could have any one of these, I'm always thirsty, my body aches, I'm tired all the time. I am having a harder time just getting thorough the day with my normal working and running. Or maybe I have none of these, but just plain old working out and work, plus not sleeping well at night is making me tired and I'm thirsty because I sweat when I run.  Probably more like it. 

Last night was pretty nice to sit outside and watch Logan's team win at soccer. Logan scored one of the goals for the night. It was a fun game to watch. A little difficult at times since I decided to bring Zoey. 
She loved being outside but was a bit of a pain how she just couldn't settle down for more then a few seconds. Too much going on and far too many people to greet. 
I made some thumb print cookies but instead of jelly, I used melted chocolate chips. I had Logan taste test them. They must have passed because he wanted two more cookies. 
We are off to get sushi for a early dinner. A bonfire tonight to burn all the school papers if it doesn't rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment