Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I have so much to show and tell

I have a ton of catching up blogging to do since I did zero updates over the weekend. I have a lot to show and tell.. 
This is why I didn't update at all over the weekend. We were at a weekend long soccer tournament in Duluth for Logan's soccer team. 
They played the first game Friday and then two on Saturday and one more on Sunday. A fun weekend for the boys and parents. 
Canel park

At the park point beach.. 







 The view from the top of our hotel restaurant. 



And once again home.. after a good weekend of team bonding in Duluth. 
 We got zero exercise other then walking from the car to the soccer field. It's tough coming back from a lazy weekend. Steve and I eased into the workout once again by doing something fun, mountain biking in the woods. 
It takes all my concentration to not wipe out on my bike. I can't afford to break a wrist, hand or leg. 
I was planning on taking more photos in the woods but we only stopped a few times and that usually was because I was not going to ride or jump over a log on the path. 
It's nice going during the week when most of the riders are at work. We weren't alone out there as we had a few bikers pass us on the trail. 
I was back to running this morning. Steve came with to the park to run the paths around the lake. I did two laps around for 4 miles while Steve took it easier and finished one shortened loop then walked for another 20 minutes so I could finish up one more time around. 
Felt great to run again and then finish up two more miles in the hood. Six miles and back to running. I really need to get going on getting new running shoes. This not getting new shoes is just not going good for my toe pain. I have it on my Wednesday todo list. I'm going to check out a new store, the Endurance room. They sell stuff for Tri's too so it has a bunch of stuff to look at. 


No comments:

Post a Comment