Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Peace...

Peace.. While running most days through our neighborhood a woman that drives by me on her way to work, gives me the peace sign. Do I sign it back or wave? I choose to wave.. not sure what's up with the peace sign but I'm okay with it. I supose it's her way of giving me the thumbs up for being out there and running/exercising. Peace to all you runners, walkers and daily or when ever worker out...ers.. 

 I didn't run a lot this morning. Just a quick or slow 1.5 miles around the hood.

 I have been busy taking care of Celina and the dog. Mostly Celina. She had her wisdom teeth out on Monday. All eight of them, yes that was not a typo. She had eight wisdom teeth, just a few extras, that's all. I was on call all day getting meds, water, paper towels, pillows, food etc.. She was in a ton of pain for the first four hours and then I realized she could have double the pain medicine I had given her intially. I feel bad.. after her 2nd dose she was able to rest and woke up with chipmunk cheeks. I won't take a photo of her since I'm sure she won't want that posted. 


When did Logan get so tall? Lets compare to last year the end of August when we were in South Dakota, shorter then Celina and now taller then her by about the same amount... he grew up with that new hair cut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment