Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, June 20, 2016

I'm serious this time

I have to get serious about losing 10 pounds. I am getting more specific in my goals. 

Starting off Monday on a weight loss plan seems like the smart thing to do. I have ten pounds I want to lose by the 4th of July.. plenty of time to lose that amount of weight. 
This Lazagna is certainly not diet food. It was last nights dinner in Northfield the town where Jessie James was killed. We ate at the Tavern by the river in this old hotel. It was a nice night so we ate out on the back patio.
The food was just okay.. So much for the four stars this place received. 

A few photos from our walk after dinner next to the cannon river. 


 The people down by the bridge caugh some small catfish out of the river while we walked by. 

Late afternoon the kids and I went jetskiing in Cannon falls on the lake. Steve was off on a motorcycle ride and met us at the lake to help put in the jetski and take it out. He wanted to spend father's day going for a bike ride in 90*F temps. 
The kids and I just drove around the lake and stopped at the cliffs to swim in the water.

That was pretty much our Sunday.. and now on to Monday and eating simple to lose the 10 pounds. Simple I mean sticking to my 1000 calories per day and the same foods so I can not go off track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment