Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

This might look a bit goofy but it really works and I just don't care!

We had a cloudy morning so using sun glasses would not work. I opted for my clear glasses since Steve was using my yellow tinted ones I usually wear when riding my bike on cloudy days.  Steve wanted to bike hills. UGH.. hills! Okay so lets go. 6 miles of all hill climbing and very little down hill. 
I did my first brick workout, bike 6.24 miles of hills then run 1.4 miles. I have to tell you my legs never felt normal the entire time I was running. I did want to run one more 1.4 miles but I had to leave for work. This was a good cardio workout for 45 minutes. 
Zoey and I had a rought Monday night sleeping. She was out of surgery and ready to be picked up by 3:30pm. She was pretty out of it when I picked her up. We decided to get her spayed, so no puppies. It was pretty tempting to think of how cute those puppies would be but I really don't know anything about it other then what I was reading on the internet. I think it was far too much for me to deal with and I am not sure I wanted to, put Zoey through all that. 
Poor puppy is a cone head until her stitches heal. They actually put the stiches inside so there are none to remove. She only needed the cone if she was licking her incision. Of course, she had to start licking it. Ugh!!! Good thing they make it clear and not opaque any more. 
She clearly does not like the cone but the good part is that it keeps her calmer for some reason. When ever I take it off she forgets to take it easy. 


Monday was a very busy day. Not only did Zoey go in for surgery, I had Evan and we went to the park, then did a little shopping.  Evan picked out this cute Snoopy t-shirt and we found some shorts to match and some sandals. 

Logan was all set to get his hair cut. Wow, was I happy he wanted to go short! It's been years of longish hair that he refused to cut. 
This is his before pix. He promised it would be cut as soon as school was out. 

After, we have a new son.. Who is that? He suddenly looks so grown up at 13. 
Then it was off to a soccer game for Logan and Celina had tennis earlier in the day. A non-stop kind of Monday!
And that cupcake review, on little cakes in Apple Valley.. not impressed! They were lacking FLAVOR! Lemon should taste like lemon, chocolate should have a chocolate taste etc.. Plus, the filling inside was pretty small, infact hardly any filling at all. 
Now it's time for me to dig out this cookie cook book and make some new cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment