Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, June 12, 2016

What kind of day was Sunday?

What kind of day was this Sunday? A little of this and some of that kind of non-running/working out day. I started the day by working for an hour with Celina, and then we went out to the Farmers Market for breakfast and buying fresh veggies. 

We took a quick walk through Mears Park in St. Paul to make our way down to the Farmers Market. I found out that its the oldest park established in the late 1800's. 
It's always fun to see what has grown this early in Minnesota. 

 We purchased some herbs, strawberries, asparagus and radishes. 

Because I left my hour of work to Sunday morning, I didn't have time to run before work and before we went to the market. I sure could have done something later on in the day, but I didn't. Instead Celina and I went to shopping. 
Logan was suppose to go to Soccer practice tonight, but he decided to practice out in the back yard instead. Oh well, there is a game tomorrow and plent of soccer the  rest of the week. 
That was pretty much what kind of day my Sunday turned out to be. Two trips to Cub foods, shopping at the Farmers Market and Target. A new trip to a cup cake store to purchase four over priced cupcakes. I'll have to take a photo of the cupcakes and do the taste test review on Monday's post. 
We are finishing the evening with a game of cribbage between Me, Logan and Steve. I was winning (red), then Logan passed me and Steve ended up winning the game. 

One of the new tank tops I purchased for $5 in Coral. It matches perfect with my skirt and goes nice with my new white sandals. Simple summer outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment