Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Summer.. June...

June is by far one of my favorite months. I have three favorites, June, July and August. It's probably why I need to move to a warmer climate. I just love summer and there is never enough days of it. 
I skipped my daily workout Wednesday. I went running and never got back to doing it. I still need to work on losing body fat. My abs are under there and I work hard every day on them. They need to come out for the summer. I'm just in this cycle of eating what I want in the late afternoon/evening and its not helping me to lose weight. 
I'm not sure what do about my in ability to stick with a diet plan. I'm completely aware that I'm wrecking my diet and I don't seem to care. Every morning I have food regrets or not sticking to my 1500 calorie plan. I'm going to try concentrating on just eating a lot more veggies for dinner. Just like the dinner I had the other night with all those roasted veggies. A perfect summer time meal. I'll just have to make a boat load and really fill up on that. I'll probably always want some ice cream. I just need a lot less of the treats. 
I wasn't extremely tired Wednesday afternoon, but I napped for almost two hours. I sleep from 10pm to 5:00/5:30am and that's about 7, 7-1/2 hours of rest, plus my daily hour long naps. I should concentrate on just going to bed at 9pm and getting in eight hours of sleep. This would take care of the need to nap. 
It's that time to get out and run some miles. I'm aiming for six and then I need to work for a few hours. 

Celina and I are going to the chiro this afternoon. We both have aching backs. Our regular chiropractor is on a vacation to Europe for the next three weeks, so we are seeing someone new. I hope she is just as good as Dr. Jenny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment