Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Running day

It's Running day.. and what do you know, I went running. Six not so easy miles but you know what, it's done and I did it! 
I've been super tired. This has been going on for a few months now. Running is hard, working is hard and I can't do anything after I finish work other then sit around watching TV or sitting on the Internet. I have to take a nap in the afternoon and I still am able to sleep at night. I actually wondered if I had that chronic fatigue syndrome. I don't think I do because I can get out of bed, obviously I run so I do have energy. I have  zero energy to do anything else then to get through work and run. I was so tired yesterday even with my easy work schedule. I couldn't even finish my daily exercises that I put off till after my run. I was EXHAUSTED. This is not normal. I'm use to having tons of energy or at least I use to. 
I have all these plans of what I want to accomplish during the day. I have plenty of time considering I only work part time. I just never can get off the couch and I take the entire afternoon to nap. This is just not working and I need to figure out why.. 
We made one of the best meat free dinners last night. A spaghetti squash cooked in the microwave for 12 minutes, pan roasted tomatoes with garlic, with roasted broccoli and asparagus, topped with some Parmesan cheese and black pepper.  One of the best meals I've had lately. 
That about wraps up my morning. I still need to do my daily exercises and I have to work this morning too. I'm sure this afternoon I'll be napping again and this evening hopefully I'll feel better to at least drive Logan to soccer practice and go for a walk with Zoey. I'd like to tackle some more yard work, taring the driveway, putting down fresh mulch etc.. That's not going to happen. I'd even like to get some of my clothes washed and get rid of some stuff we no longer need. So many projects and so little energy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment