Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Clown Shoes did not work!

I purchased new running shoes Hokia's and they looked a lot like clown shoes. I hardly care what my running shoes look like because I'm all about fixing my sore toe issues. If it works great if not, I have to find something else. 
At first they felt pretty okay running and then come mile 3.5 and my toe pain was back in full force. I was trying to ignore it and that didn't work so well. 
Instead of running 2 more miles with my toes hurting, I switched up my running shoes. I put on my Brooks Glycerin 11's which never hurt my toes. You know what, they felt pretty great. Guess, I'm going back for more Glycerin's and see if this is the solution to my toe pain. 
I purchased new running socks too $15 for this pair. They are ultra thin which I like for summer. I dislike HOT feet. 
My diet didn't work so well last night. I had a caramel sunday from Mcd's and some lemon bread from HyVee. Just an FYI, Hyvee's bakery foods Suck! They aren't so good. We tried both the lemon bread and the Raspberry coffee cake. Just flavorless junk, crap and I will not make this mistake again. I will try the donuts and cupcakes, but I have a feeling they will be the same flavorless junk. 

Now that Zoey is almost 7 months old, I trust her enough to go into our forbidden rooms with carpeting. She has free access to our porch and likes to sleep on the couch at night. She also likes to sit in the chair next to me in the mornings while I'm on the computer. Lets just hope we have zero accidents on the carpet. 
Happy Thursdsay!

No comments:

Post a Comment