Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Weightloss progress

I'm super happy about my weight loss progress. On Day 3 of making changes to my diet and dropping pounds. 
I have been doing great with no sugar and eating less the last few days. Its been pretty easy so far but I have to admit, I still feel like I want to eat in the evenings. I have a back up plan of low cal popcorn for those times I just need to munch and crunch endlessly. 
My goal is to just concentrate on eating less, around 1000 - 1500 calories per day. Losing 10 pounds and sticking with my diet until July7th (17 days total). That might not be enough time to lose 10 pounds but I will have lost something. I'm just feeling a lot better without sugar. Maybe that was dragging me down making me feel overly tired. Of course, I cut back on running too which usually wipes me out if I run 6 or more miles. 
Three easy miles this morning. I love it when it's over cast and around 60+F when I run. A light rain is always good too. I only had a few rain drops fall on this run. Quick and simple, I don't want to over do it since I'm eating less. Right now my diet is taking over my running miles. Plus, I alway have work exercise and that's usually enough.
Not to mention my daily exercises of planks, and lifting some weights all of which takes me 30 minutes some times longer if I keep getting interupted. 


I do 8 minutes of planks per day x 7 days a week = 56 minutes of planks a week. That's a lot of minutes of working on my abs. I'm working on losing belly fat to finally see my abs and all my hard work with those daily planks for the last.. 2+ years. It's time to come on out and say goodbye to my stomach fat. It's probably time for me to add more planks since it's getting pretty easy, well never easy but not as hard as it use to be. Since I get interupted multiple times every morning I'm thinking about adding a evening right before bed planks/weights to my daily todo list. I think this will help get me tired for bed and a good night time schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment