Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I'm up for a challege.

I went for my six mile run this morning because I could not skip it. I'm doing yet another step Fitbit challenge and I will get in my steps for the day! I might need to wash my hair... it's looking a little ratty. 

I dragged my feet getting out the door. I had extra time before I had to leave to work and I used every bit of it. 
I've been taking the lazy long schedule in the mornings. I slept in till 6:30am some thing I hardly ever do. I still took an hour to do yoga, 30 minutes to do my exercises and then I left to run for an hour. Nice easy morning and then off to work for a busy day. 
My pace has been a lot slower at around 10:30 minute miles. I am not in a rush and I want it to feel easy. 

Flowers from the garden in our back yard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment