Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Putting in the miles

I have to start putting in the miles for my half marathon coming up in August. I have about 4-1/2 weeks of training left before the big race day! 
I've been slacking on my miles since my feet always hurt. I have to get new running shoes today. I will have plenty of time to train and break in the new running shoes and be good to go race day. I just need to find the perfect pair of shoes that won't cause foot /toe pain. 
While I was waiting for the chiropractor on Tuesday, I was looking through a Minnesota magazine and came across two new places to try for breakfast. Spoon and Stable and The Kenwood. I'm drooling over the pancakes, hash browns and pastries. 

It's not exactly diet food but a treat here and there is okay with me. I've been semi okay with my dieting. I pretty much tried to stick with lower calorie foods while on vacation but I was still over my 1500 per day, more like 2400 calories with all the extras. 
I was back on track Monday limiting my calories to 1500 - 1800 per day. I have no idea if I'm losing weight, but I sure feel better when I eat more healthy. 
Off to work and then I have a full day of errands and shoe shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment