Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

No better plan then this

There is no better plan then to just run and run what pace I feel like running. It's usually easy, 10 minute miles and a bit slower going up those big hills. I'm not overly concerned with my mile time. I'm more concerned with how my feet feel during my run. Pain free is always a plus. I have a feeling that I self induced my foot pain by not tying my laces tight causing my feet to slip around and cause a great deal of friction for my toes. That equals foot/toe pain for me. 
I still laugh at myself over my newbie 5K mistake when I first started running. This was my first ever race and I decided to run in my slip on tennis shoes. Bad idea, talk about foot rub burn from my feet slipping in and out of my shoes the entire race. Lesson learned on propper foot wear, now lets hope my lesson is learned on how to tie my shoes to prevent foot burn. 
Off to run and get in some needed miles after a good rest break the last few days. I have one long run to do this week, 10 miles which I'll be doing over the weekend. 
The toffee bars I made last night, turned out delicious. I can't wait to try more new cookies and bars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment