Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, June 9, 2016

The storm has passed.

It wasn't this dark out.. but we had a rain down pour with thunder and lightening storm this morning. It's all clear and sunny which gives me zero reasons to not be running. 
Just that I'm not feeling like it now that its nice out. The temperature is also rising and we are in for a steamy day and weekend inthe 90's. 
My work schedule is spread out so it will be a kind of easy day. Don't even ask about how busy my Friday is.. lets just say. .good thing its the weekend after I'm done working! 
Last night for dinner Steve and I went to Whole Foods in St. Paul. We ended up eating dinner very late after selecting from their food bar. I should have taken a photo of the choices I made. Mac and cheese, a salad, roasted squash and we split a pastry for dessert. I just looked at all the bakery treats and never did get any. I did like how they decorated the top of their lemon merangue pie and fruit tart. I might have to copy this idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment