Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, June 6, 2016

MOnday Not many Miles

I did a quicky around the block, 1.4 miles and that was it for my morning run. I skipped out on more miles and my daily exercises. That's a Monday for you.
I have to admit, some times, well most days running takes priority over getting stuff done around the house, like laundry and organizing. I clean all the time so that gets done but the other stuff kind of gets away from me. I had to choose this weekend and the choice was to just get that stuff done that I never get around to after a run because... I am recovering with a rest and the other stuff can wait. Well, I waited long enough and finally started organzing, getting the lanndry and dishes all done so everything was clean and organized at once. Imagine that! I didn't just do one thing and quit to go recover from my run. 
I spent the rest of my Monday playing with Evan because that's a lot more fun then anything else.
He is obsessed with hats. He woke up from his nap, and put that hat back on his head and went back to sleep. Funny little guy! 
 Sunday night dinner.. Beef Tenderloin, garlic bread, roasted potaotes and steamed broccoli. Dessert a big bowl of fresh fruit. 
Monday, we had pizza $10 take and back at Savoys. I didn't take a photo but it was delicious. We should buy a few more pizza's next Monday and freeze them. Such a good price at ten dollars each and only on Monday. 

I found a new summer goal. To start making a different cookie for my customers every time I bake. This way I will be forced to try a new type of cookies. 
I'm starting at the begining of the book, but skipped over the chocolate chip cookies and anything with oatmeal. This is the first recipie that I had all the ingredients for  so why not Toffee bars. They are in the oven baking right now and smell so good. I can not wait to try them. I made some chocolate merangue cookies earlier in the day but we ate them all with some cut up strawberries and whipping cream for dessert. I had zero left over for my customers this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment