Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Oh the weekend! Questions for my mom

Aren't weekends great! 
News flash.. I'm not running this morning. Instead we are watching Logan play soccer. Sure I could have gone for a run and I probably should have. I took Friday off from running too. I just had a busy work day and I didn't want to risk being exhausted. As it turned out, I took about a two hour, late afternoon Friday nap. I still manage to exhaust myself even without running. 

Thursday night we had a late dinner at the local Mexican Restaurant. The first Thursday of the month they bring in a five guy mariachi band. Great entertainment. 
I took a very blurry photo of my meal.. I tried something new a chicken quesadilla. It was really good. I did find some re-fried beans hiding in it, so next time I order this I will request NO beans! 
While working Friday I didn't bring my Ipod to listen to the radio while I worked. Sometimes I like to go music less. This is what I thought about....

I have some questions.. Questions to my mom. I have no way of contacting her to ask her directly. Yes, she probably has a phone number or e-mail, but I've long deleted those from any records. If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time, you know that my mom and I have not spoken since around 2007. I know the exact date, but I don't want to go back through e-mails again and re-read that "Let me go" email she sent. By the way.. I let her go as requested. So, this is the reason I have no way to contact her or desire to. That doesn't mean I don't think about my mom. It's hard not to, I'm human and have feelings. Something I wonder if she has any feelings. 

Lets get right to the questions I have for her. 

Not that I expect an answer, but it helps me. 

1. Do you regret your decision to let me go? or do you continue to do a happy dance? 

2. Was letting me go worth not knowing your grand kids? and them not having a grandmother, aunt and cousins? 

This is why I probably should have gone for a run. When I run, I remember The "why I don't need my mom". She let me go! Just because she let me go does not mean she can silence me. I have a voice and I will not let anyone bully and shame me into being subservient. 




No comments:

Post a Comment