Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, June 11, 2016

That's Hot

Well that was a HOT run. I am done running before 8am but it was still 81+F and very humid when I was running. Glad that's over. My feet sure didn't feel great. I still need to figure out why the pads below my toes always start hurting. It's a dull pain and it's probably from shoe/sock/running friction. I am 100% positive I need new running shoes. This has to be my top priority this weekend! NEED NEW RUNNING SHOES!
I'm divided on my decision to get the same shoe again or go back to Brooks Glycerin. I'm leaning towards the Glycerin's since I had zero issues with foot pain when they were the shoe of choice. 
I did some shopping right after work on Friday. Normally, I'm exhausted and have no energy but for some reason I wanted to get some summer clothes and nothing was going to stop me. 
I don't know about you, but I hate trying on clothes. No matter how much weight I lose or gain, its never fun. My plan this summer is to wear a lot of skirts. This way I have clothes for going out and casual. I don't have to buy a lot of shorts that I might not like or have to change again in the evening if we are going out to eat. Just makes sense to go for style easy. 
I don't have any photos yet of the skirts and tops I bought (Which were purchased at TJ Maxx and Walmart) . I kind of love the cheap $5 tanks at Walmart because they come in all colors and just work with the skirts. All the skirts I found at TJ's and I'm still looking for a few more. After all that shopping, Steve and I took Logan to get a burger. The bacon was the best part. I've decided that burgers are not my thing. I add more ketchup to cover up the burger taste and when I don't have enough ketchup on it, I don't like the flavor of the meat. Speaking of ketchup, I got a lot on my new blue shirt and top. So much for keeping new clothes clean. 

Celina wanted Sushi for her end of school meal. It's just not my thing and I have zero interest in even trying it. Fish eggs, no thank you. What is it with the people that own those types of take out places, chinese and Japanses foods. They have zero customer service skills. I'm like so what's in the veggie egg rolls? Veggies... Well, can you please elaborate on what kind of veggies. nothing.. okay then.. Zero help in trying to figure out the menu since we were clearly newbies to ordering sushi and rolls.
We bought the most delicious watermellon. I've been eating it a lot. Last night I tried to inhale the juice and ended up choking BAD. That won't stop me from eating more. It's just that good. 
I already mentioned that I went running for six sweaty hot miles. I still have some daily exercises to do but I think those are going to be skipped. I have an hour of work to do before Sunday at noon. Not sure when I plan to do that but I do have a deadline. I should have just worked another hour on Friday, but I was feeling done working at noon. 
I took Zoey out for a run this morning. Just 1.4 mile loop. She snuck out of the house and caught up to me. She was not suppose to be out and about. I no sooner picked her up and Steve came driving down the street. Guess she bolted out the door when he came in, just to run more with me this morning. She is still a puppy and needs to wait till she is a year old to run more then one time around the hood. She just thinks it's okay to run more. I'm sure she could with her energy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment