Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, June 5, 2016

One more..

One more soccer tournament game today, we hope. The boys lost the first game on Saturday and won their 2nd game of the day. We will see what today brings but I doubt with that one loss they will be in the play offs this afternoon. I suppose we are hoping we don't need to stick around for any more games. Saturday was a full day of soccer and I think we are done just hanging out till the next game starts. 
I love my cake, which isn't always a good thing. I tried this YUM bakery's cupcake and it was NOT good. Lets just say it looked better then it tasted. Bland, no flavor frosting and not very moist cake with zero vanilla flavor. You can make better cupcakes from a box mix and a jar of frosting and I really dislike the jar frosting. So disappointed in this cupcake. 

I have nothing to wear this summer. My skinny clothes are all too tight and my fat clothes are for the  fat me. I don't even want to go there. Seasonal change struggles, they are REAL. I kind of think this should be a skirt kind of summer. I just need more then three skirts. 
I didn't even workout on Saturday and I still required an afternoon nap. This has got to change! Recovery day, done and now I need to get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment