Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Where did the long weekend go?

We are right back to where did that weekend go? I didn't exactly have three days off since I worked an hour on Saturday but having Monday off, it still went by far too fast. 
What can I say about the last few days? On a positive note, it was nice having good weather on Monday. We took the kayaks out again on the Mississippi river. This time Logan joined us and we ate a picnic lunch by the river. 





We all needed a little quiet time out paddling around. A perfect day to do just that. 
I got rained on my last 1.5 miles of my six mile run this morning. I have to say, the rain felt really good. I was soaking wet from head to toe but it felt good to just finish my run. I'm going to just do six miles every day this week and not try and do a long 10 mile run. I'll save that for either next week or maybe just run more miles on Sunday. Guess we will see how I feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment