Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Oh the work week

It's a problem when my work day interferes with my workouts. This week every day is a busy work day. Which makes me not want to run in the mornings. I'll be biking tired all week instead of running and then working tired. Switching it around. It's probably good half marathon training with me being exhausted and still getting in a workout. I'll be saving my running and that long run for the weekend. 
Last night's drive home from the Busted Nut in Hastings. We had a late dinner after Logan's soccer game. 
I spent most of Monday outside with Evan and then the evening watching Logan play soccer. 
I never had a chance to run or bike Monday and it's not because work made me exhausted. I just never had time in my day. 
I'm doing yet another week day Step challenge. Monday I didn't have too many steps, but will make up for it the rest of the four days. Last week I actually won for the most steps for the week. Yeah me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment