Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Weight loss Struggles are REAL!

How is it that I can exercise every day (well most days) with out much trouble but I am having a difficult time sticking to eating less calories to lose weight? The weight loss struggle is REAL! 
I was all about posting pictures about what I ate starting Wednesday (yesterday), but I need to start fresh today since I didn't take photos. Plus, I didn't stick to my diet plan at night. I had apple tart with some ice cream and a tiny slice of lemon pie, followed by some cereal after 9pm. 
I'm starting my 13 days of dieting today. Yes, the struggle to stick to my calories for the day will be my biggest challenge. I just can't continue to eat whatever at night and not watch my calories. 
Here's the food/calorie plan I'm going to stick with today. 
Breakfast - 1 slice of whole grain bread with a Tbsp of chunky PB - 150- 200 cal

Lunch- Subway- 6"Turkey sub without cheese, baked chips (350 sandwich, chips 250/ 600 cal total)

Dinner- Veggie soup 120 cal

Snack - Greek yogurt with frozen raspberries (120 cal) 
Total calories = 1040, (with extra 400 cal, if I have some popcorn for a mid afternoon snack) 
Yesterday, I just ran 2.92 miles in 30 minutes. I had a busy work day and will have another busy day ahead of me today. I'm still planning on running 3 to 4 miles. 

A little soccer recap from last night. Logan put on my Fitbit to see how many miles he would run during a soccer game. 4 miles! Not bad!! 
I won't be eating any cookies or cookie dough, this is to give away. They need to hurry up and bake, so I can go for my morning run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment