Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Going the right direction... and not taking steps the Wrong way!

I made some small changes and they are not working out too well. I tried to do the whole workout when I have more time or its warmer in the afternoon. Sometimes I get out and really do workout in the afternoon, but I miss more then I do makeup for skipping my morning workout. 
I might have a busy work day ahead and while I still burn  around 700 calories or more, I still need to run or bike. I need to give up my change in the wrong direction and start making better afternoon decisions. You know my DOWN TIME. The time where I want to nap, make poor food choices and sit on the couch for a few hours to just relax. I might need a little down time but I extend it far too long. I will have to start out small and hopefully this will get me taking steps in the right direction!


Steve and I took Evan to Como Zoo Monday afternoon. It was a really nice 65+F day with Zero wind. 

A lot of the animals were still inside the buildings and not in the outside area. I was surprised that the zoo didn't take the time to get the animals out on a nice day. After being inside all winter in a small enclosure I'm sure they could benefit from some fresh air. It was a bit sad to see. 




We did enjoy  our walk outside. 






Cookie dough or baked cookies?  Which is your favorite.. I'd have to go with the dough!

No comments:

Post a Comment