Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 14, 2016

I make it up as I go..

I have no pre-plan workout every week other then get up early to do yoga, try to do 7 days of planks/daily exercises and then run/bike or both. I don't always follow through. Take today, it's raining and cold in the 40's. I really don't feel like being cold and wet in the rain. I'm skipping my morning run. I do have a busy work day which more then makes up for no running. 

I got in 6 miles on Thursday morning. I'll be sure to run and bike this weekend. It will more then make up for taking Friday off. I never really have a plan, I just wake up and start my day. Exercise is just part of the plan and not having a set workout keeps it so I can do what I feel like. If I'm not wanting to run, I can bike. I should go to the gym.. I always have options if I want to get some exercise. It just works best to make it up each day. 

Zoey is getting big! She must weigh at least 40 pounds and today she is 5 months old. Her favorite thing to do is grab a sock and run. She knows a treat will be exchanged for a sock. Probably not the best way to reward her, but I don't have to chase her around to get the sock back. She really tries to keep the sock and eat her treat. Something has to give.. and it's always the sock.