Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 14, 2016

I make it up as I go..

I have no pre-plan workout every week other then get up early to do yoga, try to do 7 days of planks/daily exercises and then run/bike or both. I don't always follow through. Take today, it's raining and cold in the 40's. I really don't feel like being cold and wet in the rain. I'm skipping my morning run. I do have a busy work day which more then makes up for no running. 

I got in 6 miles on Thursday morning. I'll be sure to run and bike this weekend. It will more then make up for taking Friday off. I never really have a plan, I just wake up and start my day. Exercise is just part of the plan and not having a set workout keeps it so I can do what I feel like. If I'm not wanting to run, I can bike. I should go to the gym.. I always have options if I want to get some exercise. It just works best to make it up each day. 

Zoey is getting big! She must weigh at least 40 pounds and today she is 5 months old. Her favorite thing to do is grab a sock and run. She knows a treat will be exchanged for a sock. Probably not the best way to reward her, but I don't have to chase her around to get the sock back. She really tries to keep the sock and eat her treat. Something has to give.. and it's always the sock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment