Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Music Theme

Celina had yet another band concert last night. This was the best one yet. It was all around StarWars and Star-trek. Each band played a song where they turned off the lights and used a projector for some of the movie clips to go with the music. I have to stay the StarWars theme song was by far my favorite of the night. 

 Celina playing flute 2nd row in the middle. 
I did a lot of sitting last night and not a lot of moving.
 We have the AC cranked up. It's going to be another hot day 80+. I'm going to have to start running earlier to beat the heat of the day. 
My six sweaty miles felt super hard today. I sat down on our front lawn chair at mile 4.5 and thought about quitting. Then I talked myself into just finishing up another loop 1.4 miles. I'm glad I just finished my 6 miles and didn't give up. I thought about how I give up on my diet of losing weight each day. I don't give up on exercise even if I take a few rest days. I won't give that up. It just makes me feel really good after a run. It's pretty much the best part of the day where I feel the best about me. Who wants to give that up? Not me! It might be tough but it's a lot tougher to feel crappy all day long. 
This is my go to lunch lately. It's low cal and fills me up. Veggie soup at 120 calories with a banana. I've decided that I have to leave the junk foods at the store and not buy them. If I want a treat I can buy fruit even if its' $5 or more for just a small container. It's by far a better value then eating a bag of chips or a pint of ice cream for the same price. One more small change that will help me make healthy choices to be fit and stay fit. 
Speaking of fit. I've got to work on getting those ab muscles to show. Back to not just trying to lose weight but doing it. I can not have belly rolls. I have to lose the fat for summer and I can't keep putting off losing weight. It will be tough just like running but the pay off is that I  will feel so much better and not just in the morning but all day long. 


No comments:

Post a Comment