Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A little Pep Talk

I had to give myself a little pep talk Tuesday afternoon. I had some biking to do after working all day long. 
My bike ride was up to a customers house to pick up a check and then to ride to the bank. In all it was only eight miles. A lot of hills but all paved road miles. This should be easy, right? At least that's how I convinced myself to just hop on the bike and go. I had money to pick up and that should be a good motivator! I wanted to get paid. 
After dinner, while Logan was at soccer Steve and I walked Zoey in some wooded area on a old world war two road they used for the military. It no longer exists back in the woods and the road or what's left of it is pretty much gone. Guess they use to have all the Navy ship navigation for the whole US in Rosemount MN, or at least that's what Steve heard. 
We walked slowly back to the car after seeing a bunch of turkeys and deer. It was a good 40 minute walk out in the country. 
While waiting for Logan to finish up soccer, we found a ton of ticks on Zoey. We both kept picking them off her body. I found a few more when we got home and I think we got them all. Maybe a walk wasn't such a good idea with all the ticks. 
While checking her for ticks, I noticed her two front fang teeth were really loose. Those I call her Shark teeth. They are Sharp! I won't miss them! Our baby turns 5 months old on the 13th. 
What's in store today.... Working all day long.. and then once again I'm going to have to give myself a little pep talk to go biking.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment