Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I'm a bit behind...

It's already Tuesday and I'm a bit behind on my step challenge. I took the last two days off from running. I'm back at it in the rain this morning. I'll be getting in at least 6 very rain soaked miles. 
I'm behind on losing weight for the summer too. I'm just not happy with my current weight. Whatever that is.. I need to lose some body fat and I just can't continue eating what I please. I need to fit into my summer shorts, feel good in a swim suit and of course we have some vacations/cabin plans with friends. I certainly want to feel good for being in the lake all day long. I have time to up my game and get back on track with some weight loss, toning up with weights and just moving more, eating veggies and cutting out the extra calories to drop some body fat. Here we go... no more feeling behind.. 


I have a full work week ahead, plenty of running and biking scheduled if the rain stops. Not to mention soccer for Logan and a lot of it. I am also in another walk Fitbit challenge and I'm in the middle of pack. I need to get walking/running to move on up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment