Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Catch up Tuesday

I some how skipped an entire day of blogging. Guess that's just what happens when you are watching a two year old and he wants to be outside all day long. 
We just hung around the house since it was 80 and looked like rain all day, but it never did rain. 
Sunday we took the kids and dog to Hastings by the Mississippi river to a park for a picnic. Instead of doing family dinner at our house we had everyone meet us at the park for a late 3pm lunch. 
We had a nice breeze and found lots of shade. 
It was nice just doing nothing. I even took a mini nap and I think I slept for a few minutes. 
My view from laying down looking up at the tree..
Zoey was loving going for a ride in the truck. She tried to eat the wind coming from the back window. 

I didn't run at all on Monday. I did run 6 trail miles after running 12 miles on Saturday. 
I'm not running again this morning so I do need to go for a 10 -15 mile bike ride. This is a must do!!! 
Wednesday, I'll be back running. I promise! I'm back down to my long run of the week will be 8 miles, then 10 and 12 the following weeks. Feels good to run those long miles and I need to do more 8 mile running like I use to. These feet have to stop hurting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment