Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Some days I have to ask myself, "Self Why?"

Some days I have to ask, the "why question". Why keep doing my daily planks/exercises that I don't like. Why keep running/biking every day? Why, why, oh why? I try to remember that it keeps me fit even when I'm not feeling very fit. What is fit after all? Should I see rippled muscles and be tone all over? That is what I hope to have, muscles. That's the hope everyone has when they start working out. Maybe in my teens and early 20's that was possible to be tone and have my muscles show up. Maybe even now. It's under there, all that tone, rippled abs. It's just covered with some body fat.  I know it's not all exercise that will be my   "what does it take to be fit" and why do I keep doing my exercises and running if I don't see the results of my hard work? 
I just need to work on my weight loss. It truly does start in the kitchen. When I do lose that body fat, I won't have to ask myself why am I still running, doing planks etc.. It will be the because I'm fit and there.. You see I have muscles! 
When I first lost a lot of weight, I wasn't working out. Weight loss was the easy part back then. Exercise was hard and not fun. I am having a hard time losing weight and thinking I can still eat what I want. I might burn a lot of calories but I like to eat them all back each day. Something I need to work on. I don't recall being hungry when I was dieting. I'd just plan my rice/salsa and low cal foods. Summer is just a month a way and I want to be able to get into my summer clothes. I hate the feeling of tight shorts, pants, shirts etc.. when they aren't suppose to be TIGHT. 
I might not like to exercise every day but I do it. Keeps me sane and fit... here we go again.. off and running.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment