Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Why couldn't we have had this as a kid?

There are somethings we definitely missed out on as a kid. This is one of them that I would have really liked.. Bubble Soccer!
The boys had a great team bonding time over playing bubble soccer and various other games with these large inflatables. 
 I had a great time watching and laughing. It was pretty funny watching the kids bounce into each other sending them rolling over, feet flying up in the air. It was like watching turtles on their backs, struggling to get up right. 

Saturday, we had plenty of Logan's soccer. A weekend long soccer tournament with two games and the bubble soccer on Saturday and Sunday one game with a possible late afternoon game depending on if they win today's game. 
Did I mention how cold it was yesterday? The wind was soooo cold. I have a feeling today will be just as cold! 
Of course, running outside no matter what temperature it is, always makes me sweaty. I drove the park and ran six trail miles through the park and around the lakes.  I pretty much had the place to myself. Seems on cold, windy mornings there aren't many people. Get a warm weekend morning and it's very busy with people and their pets. 


No comments:

Post a Comment