Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Kicking off the Holiday weekend

I'm starting off with the best part of the weekend with the best dessert I've had when out in a long, long time. This was amazingly good. A mini lemon curd dessert, similar to a meringue pie but with whipped cream instead of meringue. 
I could probably make this myself at home and I might just have to try. It had a really nice lemon taste, which I love. 
Steve and I with three others went to the Red Cow last night for dinner. It was Burger day. Steve and I both got a different burger and then shared so we could have a half of each. After eating half of my burger I could eat any more. I should have ate a forth of each. 
We were out so long last night (till 11:30) that I missed this puppy. Zoey was already sleeping on the floor in her corner when we got home. Zoey just stayed down stairs so I missed her even more all last night when she didn't sleep with me on the bed. 
I slept in a bit and now I'm trying to figure out if I should run or bike. It's a little chilly out and I'm thinking running would warm me up more then going to bike. 


No comments:

Post a Comment