Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 7, 2016

No Special Training plan

I have a half marathon on August 6th to run. I plan to train for it this year, unlike last summer when I only ran my usual 6 miles a day and did only one long 10 mile run. I just wasn't that into running longer last year. I wanted to bike, run and just enjoy what I was doing. This year I have no special training plan other then I must run, one time during the week 8, 10 or 12 miles for my long run. The rest of the week, I will run 6, 7 or 8 miles per day with a day of biking rest. 
I don't care about PR-ing on this race. I just want it easy and not to have my feet KILL me like last year at mile 10 to 13.2. I do need new running shoes and sooner the better. 
My plan today is to wash all of Zoey's babies. They are all pretty dirty from her dragging them outside with her. If I can only get them away from her. 
I'm off to my favorite park to run my eight miles. Starting training today. I have yard work, mulch, rocks, mowing and herb planting to do. Not to mention, I have a cheesecake to bake and a quiche to make for Mother's day and Steve's birthday, all that fall on the same day this year. 
Off and running... 

No comments:

Post a Comment