Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, May 30, 2016

Back from that TOUGH RUN

That was hard, really hard running this Monday. I waited too long to get out and I did not beat the heat. 
I'm am happy that I finished my 6 trail miles. I had mostly shade to run in since my path takes me into the woods and around the lakes. 
This was just one of those tough mornings to run and stay running. It never got easy but I did run past a old guy who I see running a lot. We said Hi and he asked how many miles? Runners, we are a friendly bunch. I kept running and yelled back 6, then said how about you? He said I think I'm done at six too. Just that conversation kept me from quitting at mile 4.  I didn't want to have just lied and not finished six miles like I said I was running. 
Every once in a while, I get the random person telling me how I'm an inspiration. Its usually women who see me running our neighborhood all the time, in all kinds of weather. I do appreciate the kind words and hearing that makes me not want to disappoint. So, I keep running. It would be tougher to not run then to keep running knowing that they are looking for me to be out there running. Or at least I think this and anything I can use to keep going out every day and run especially on the tough running days well, it just helps. 


No comments:

Post a Comment