Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I feel the best in the morning

I'm positively a morning person. I feel the best after about an hour after I wake up. My body and mind feel the worst in the afternoons. It's my I'm tired, hungry and just want to lay around and do nothing time. I never feel good about being lazy but I need the rest obviously. 
When I set out to run this morning it was after a two day break from running or biking. My legs felt good and so did I. I just kind of kept running since my feet weren't killing me. 
My goal at first was to just make it to 8 miles instead of stopping at 6. After I got to 8, I said why not go one more time around and make it 9.. and then I just wanted to run a half marathon. I never did make it 13.2 miles. Blame that on a bathroom break!  Ten rain soaked miles is good enough! Not fast but easy miles and the best part, my feet felt okay. 
One hour and 49 minutes total for 10:18miles! 
 My 2nd breakfast and an early lunch combo. Fresh fruit and I'm loving cinnamon raisin bagels with honey nut cream cheese. 
Good news too, with all this running.. I'm in first place for the step challenge. Now to keep it going and stay in first place. Off to work, walk and then get in more walking miles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment