Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, May 5, 2016

I'm not even on vacation

I would only take a running break when I was on a vacation. We'd do plenty of walking, hiking, skiing etc so no need to run when I'm still getting vacation exercise. I have not been on a vacation, yet I've been taking running breaks almost every week. I know your suppose to take a rest day to let your body repair its self, I just never liked to do that until recently. I'm taking far too many recovery running days. 
I had a quick 1.4 mile run at a fast pace. I'm working on speed since I didn't get in many miles. I'll be biking later on this afternoon. Maybe even Mountain biking at the bike park. Tonight is the first race at Buckhill but I'm not going to race it. I'll wait till next week when Steve can join me. 
We have some yard work to do this weekend. I have mulch, planting and mowing on the todo list. Good thing we will have nice weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment