Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, May 30, 2016

One more

One more day of the Weekend. I'm ready to run!
There is so much that occurred on Saturday that I just am not ready to write it all out or even attempt.  Long story short.. I'm running today to reflect. We had an emotional roller coaster last week and it all ended Saturday or at least I hope. Starting the week off with a funeral and life in between... that pretty much sums up the why I need time to reflect and move on. 

There are always highs and lows in life.. just got to keep moving forward. 
Steve and I  got on the bikes on Saturday morning for a quick 40 minute ride. We had plans to go eat breakfast and didn't have more time. This was a perfect way to get in some blood pumping cardio workout ASAP. 
It was then time to wait for breakfast at the Neighborhood Cafe in St. Paul. The on line reviews were really good so I had high hopes. I didn't order right.. sure the hash browns were delicious but my french toast was so so.. I could have made better myself. Everyone else seemed to like their meals. After we walked across the street to the new Whole Foods Market. Why oh why don't we have a grocery store like this close to home? We all kind of got lost in the store.. I liked the idea of apartments above the store and across the street plenty of restaurants, coffee shops and shopping stores in the area.  Something to think about for future down-size living. 
I liked this plant pot idea with the birch branches sticking out to add character. Might have to do this copy cat idea with my planting today. 
I should probably get out the door and run. Time is ticking.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment