Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday, Waiting till after working to do the happy dance!

Don't you just love a Friday.. a Friday when your done working or have the day off? I'll be doing the happy dance around 3pm, when I'm done working! 
I had a very busy work week and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just have to get through today and then it's Weekend time! 
Because I've had a busy, busy work week, I cut my running miles down to just three quick miles each day. It's a lot easier to just run right away then to save it for after working when I'm exhausted and have zero energy other then to nap and watch TV. Plus, it makes me feel better getting in some miles rather then zero. Well, this morning I'm not running. I have to start working early or I'll never finish today's work at 3pm which is the goal time. 

I was 100% sticking to my diet plan and then this happened. Logan wanted to go out to eat dinner. I shared some chicken and peppers with some squash with him. Plus, yep I ate the chips and salsa. Well, even though I had not planned on this meal, I had water with my meal, I didn't eat the flour tortilla's and didn't eat cheese. I even controlled the number of chips I ate. I ended up eating around 1600 calories for the day which is 600 more then I wanted but still making a little diet progress. One step forward and a tiny step back. Oh yeah, and I had some ice cream a small cup with chocolate syrup while watching On Demand Survivor, that I missed on Wednesday night. So disappointed that Michelle won and not Aubrey. I comforted myself with the ice cream. Ugh... 
Nothing like finding my lamp cord chewed up. Zoey hasn't chewed up much of anything and to find my lamp cord cut was really disappointing too.  
One guilty puppy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment