Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Dinner FAIL

We had a dinner fail Saturday night. Starting with a Micro brewery, Tin Whiskers. It wasn't all that bad here but I don't drink beer. It's disgusting and yes, I did try a sip just to reconfirm that opinion for my taste buds. 
 They just had beer, no food.. and a few lame games. It was pretty boring and I could not wait to leave. I had to wait for Steve, his father and brother to finish up their one and only beer.
It was off to the Happy Gnome in St. Paul. They like this restaurant for the game burgers. I was expecting a good meal. It was very disappointing! Not to mention I was completely grossed out by the end of the meal. 
I found a hair in my soft pretzel and not the kind you find on your head. Good thing I just tore it apart and didn't actually eat any. Steve and I split wings, which were just okay. I'm not crazy about dry rubs, but it did come with a side of buffalo sauce which was good. We split a beef, onion, pepper sandwich but that had zero flavor. I didn't eat mine and gave it to Steve. He ate the soggy fries and the last fry had a long hair in it. That got spit out. Just not good at all and I won't ever be back! Its not just the two hairs, that can happen any where but finding two.. is that just unlucky? It was the food. Not good.. just everything wasn't good. I could have ate better food at Mcd's and I think that's kind of gross too. 
Sunday morning.. the best place to be.. outside running the trails. Look at how green everything is and all the leaves now on the trees. 
Six miles and the time flew by so fast. I finally passed Celina on the trail on the way back to the car. 
It's super nice she wants to join me. 
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment