Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, May 27, 2016

I don't want to fit any more into my morning scheule

I love my mornings, but morning where I can do my own schedule and not have any thing interfere with that plan.  I don't want to have to do anything other then what I want. It's a problem some days where the kids need something or they miss the bus, or I have to start work earlier and the weather doesn't turn out as planned. I don't want to do anything other then what I want because it's me time. Is that so wrong? 
It takes a lot of effort to keep working out and I have to stay no to a lot in the mornings to get this accomplished. It's my me time and that's just as or more important and everything else can wait. I have to take care of me, before I can take care of you. A happy me is a nice productive me. Don't get mad because you know that my plan every morning is the same. 
I switched up my workout schedule a bit this morning. Running before doing my daily exercises. The weather is getting warmer in the mornings and I want to beat the heat of the day. Since I'm slow going at my morning exercises, I am doing those after I run. Another change but a good one for summer. 

Happy Friday and long Holiday weekend. I have big plans this weekend to get a lot done. 1. My long run, 2. plant flowers 3. organize the house 4. bike ride 5. have fun. 6. be safe


No comments:

Post a Comment