Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pushing through the week

It seems like every week is exactly the same.. get up early, stretch for an hour, do my daily exercises, get up a billion times to let the dog out, play with Zoey, blog, go run and then go work, Come home from work, have lunch, nap, watch TV, go shopping, take Logan to soccer, eat dinner, clean the house a bit, read and bed. Life is dull and predictable but that's okay 90% of the time. I do miss variety and mixing things up. 

I said that I was going to wait till after working to bike. Biking never happened. Seems work took every ounce of energy I had and by the time I got home, my body was sore.. all over and I could hardly take the back pain. More yoga for me instead of biking. Good thing I decided I needed to run just a quick 1.4 mile loop around our hood before working. This way I don't feel too guilty of not going for a bike ride. Although, its hardly much running only a quick 1.4 miles. Something is always better then nothing and I'll probably do that again today since it only takes around 13 minutes. 
I really, really have to get serious about losing a little fat on my body. June is just 13 days away. I'm quitting my sugar addiction and swapping it with fruit. I have to get this all under control again and I've been failing for a long time now. So here we go.. Starting from Zero, Day 1... back to eating 1500 calories per day and no more! Quit the sugar snacking! I can do this!!! I just need to be more mindful of my eating. You might see a lot of food posted. I'm going to take a photo of everything I eat in hopes I can get my diet back on track. Making it public helps some people, lets see if it works for me??

No comments:

Post a Comment