Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, March 24, 2017

I made it past day 1

I made it past day one of my low calorie diet and stayed at 1400 calories. It wasn't all that difficult yesterday. I did struggle to want to eat at night. I had to make pizza for Logan and I wanted to eat the slices up that he didn't finish. I allowed myself one slice and ate that slow to enjoy every bite.
Here's what I ate on day 1
Breakfast - same old, 1 wheat bread with chunky PB
Lunch- 1 wheat with  chunky pb and a salad
dinner - brussle sprouts, 1 tiny slice of thin crust pizza
snacks - nuts, yogurt



I got in some exercises in the morning, my daily planks and arm weights, plus my three miles of running the hood. It was off to work = more exercise for 2.5 hours.



I must have needed a pre-weight loss reward because I treated myself to some new white small plates and a few new white bowls. I'm switching over to all white and needed to get rid of our glass plates. I just need a Friday reward that's non-food related!


I have been very unmotivated this entire week. It could have something to do with hearing about everyone going on a spring break trip. Plus the guilt my kids throw at me for not taking them anywhere when Everyone else is going some where! I'm trying to earn more to be able to take some family vacations before they are grown and out of the house.


We have zero plans for the weekend. I'd like to have something to look forward to doing but I'm just not sure of what? Steve mentioned the sportsman show in Mpls. Not really what I want to do but ?? It's walking and exercise plus something to do in the afternoon.

I'm off to work on a Friday. Can't wait to get it done and over. I do like to work, but I just want the weekend to start. I'm going to get over to the local park and run some trails. I need the variety!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment