Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 27, 2017

I've been a little MIA

I haven't been the best at keeping up with my daily blogging. Here's the run down of what I've been up to.

Running has felt a lot better now that the temps are at least in the 30's. I was out running in just a tank top after the first mile. I always start out with at least a jacket or shirt over my tank, head band and mittens. I always end up taking off my mittens and headband around mile 1. Doesn't seem to matter what the temperature is, unless it's crazy windy and that will keep me chilled for my run.


Still running outdoors, three miles most days. I did take a 100% rest day on Sunday. I find that I have more energy to do home projects and cleaning our house when I don't run or do my daily exercises. I had to get something done around the house!


While Logan was making raspberry filled macaroons, I purchased a new rug for our entry. I got a great deal at Target, 20% off the rug with the sale price and another 20% off from cart wheel. Made the impulse buy worth it!


I still have not re-painted our red pillars. I'm going to paint them gray. I'm over the reds. Just want everything fresh and lighter.

Purchased $13 dollar new seat cushions at Target and got rid of our mismatched ones that were too large and falling apart. I just need to wait for warm weather when I can paint the chairs a dark gray or white. I'm still undecided about the color?


Still trying to eat healthy. I made quac, peppers, onions and some mixed rice with salsa.





No comments:

Post a Comment